General Chow
猪(一般骂亚洲人种)
Make us choose sides.
让我们反目成仇。
That can't be a coincidence. They're up to something.
这不可能是个巧合。他们肯定在密谋什么。
It seems we're running into some problems.
似乎我们遇到了麻烦。
You are the only person I trust to figure out what is going on up there.
你是我唯一信任的人,让我查明到底发生了什么事。
Five years ago, you and me allowed a man to blow up in New York. Millions of lives came to an end.
五年前,你和我没能阻止他将纽约摧毁。几百万人牺牲了。
They wouldn't be the first species to be exterminated for the preservation of another.
他们不会是第一个为了保存别的物种而被灭绝的物种。
We just run out of options.
我们没得选择了。
We need put an end to this.
我们得结束它。
Am I supposed to march you off to the gas chambers as well?
我是不是应该把你放进毒气室里?
Do whatever it takes to protect him.
不惜一切代价保护他。
It's out of the question.
这个不可能。
P.S.
out of question
毫无疑问
Hiro can stop time, teleport by folding space, theoretically, he can fold time as well.
Hiro可以让时间停止,折叠空间来传送,理论上来说,他也可以折叠时间。
Now just holler at me if you all need anything else, OK?
如果你们需要其他什么东西,喊我就行,好吗?
The White House promises a major policy shift.
白宫保证要政治转移。
A guy could get jealous.
我可是会吃醋的。
This word is just coming in. We have breaking news.
刚刚收到消息,现在插播新闻。
round up over 200 undocumented individuals
逮捕200多名外来人员
The incident resulted in the safe transport of suspects to special holding facilities within their states where the individuals will meet with federally provided attorney to discuss their legal options.
这次事件导致嫌疑犯会被运送到他们政府的专门看押设施,在那里,他们将会与联邦特派律师讨论他们的法律选择权。
You're feeling bad because you come up short?
你感觉不佳就因为你无计可施?
Look out yourself. Don't get attached.
照顾好你自己,别牵挂我。
I don't buy it.
我可不买这套。
Weapon's free. Shoot on sight.
打开保险,格杀勿论。
Your brother is holding us off.
你弟弟不让我们接近。
1 comments:
Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.
Post a Comment