play dumb
装傻
I could never love you enough.
我好爱你。
want to run your DNA sample against my father's formula.
用你的DNA样本运行我父亲的程序。
There are three million base pairs in human DNA.
人类基因组中有30亿个基对。
I'll get him later.
我晚些联系他。
He is not in the position to responsible for you or himself.
他现在没有能力对他或你负责。
Boarding Pass
登记牌
I have a question for you.
我有个问题要问你。
My condolences.
节哀顺变。
Were you digging through my stuff?
你在调查我?
turn this round on me.
别玩弄我。
What's he got you doing with this guy?
他让你对这家伙做什么?
You know you're not talking about just dealing cards here.
你知道不止是发发牌(这么简单)。
Whoever you think I am, I not.
我不是你想的那种人。
He gave up on you, but he adored me.
他放弃了你,但他对我喜爱有加。
This painting is ripped and repaired with scotch tape.
这幅画已经被撕破了,并且用胶带粘起来了。
I knew you would set off the alarm eventually.
我知道你最终会触发警报。
I'm not in the mood for craps.
我没心情玩色子。
Mr.Linderman sends his regards.
Linderman先生向你问好。
run surveillance on sb.
监视某人
Kick off your gun and down.
放下你的枪,跪下!
I'm a natural progression of the species.
我是人类自然进化(的结果)。
Give me salvation.
救救我!
sink my teeth in
咬人..(大开杀戒)
Evolution is part of nature, and nature kills.
进化是自然的一部分,弱肉强食。
Now I can fulfill my duty as a son.
现在,作为(他的)儿子,我可以尽孝了。
I wasn't begging for my life. I was offering you yours.
(刚刚)我不是替我自己求生,我是在给你生存的机会。
stop the iv
iv: 滴管
I've been going out of my head, thinking everybody's watching me, waiting for me make a mistake.
我快要疯了,想着有人盯着我,等我犯错。
I hope that I have the right address (phone number). I'm looking for Peter Petrelli.
希望我知道的地址(电话号码)是对的,我找Peter Petrelli.
keep sb. in line
让某人乖乖合作
She's not in control.
她说的不算。
I've been known to eat zucchini when the mood strikes, but nor as a rule.
众所周知,我会在心情不好的时候吃南瓜,但不是很经常。
One aims for perfection in one's life, but one doesn't find it very often. For me, this is about as close as it gets.
人在生命中追求完美,但这不是经常实现。对我来说,我尽量接近完美。
Voila!
好了!
What's the point?
有什么意义呢?
It's can't be done.
这不可能。
Two very different paths.
两者大相径庭。
I mean, to be truly a man must live absolutely in the present, and with no thought of what's gone before, no thought of what lies ahead. But a life of meaning, a man is condemned to wallow in the past, and obsessed about the future.
我的意思是,一个人要真正的生活在现实中,不去想过去所失去的(东西)与将来会遭遇的(事情)。想过有意义的生活,一个人不得不沉溺于过去,并为将来而烦恼。
I won't hold it against you.
我不想瞒你。
And two years from now, through a series of fluke circumstance, you will find yourself in the White House. A heartbeat away from presidency.
在下面两年里,经过一系列意外的事件,你会进入白宫。离总统之位一步之遥。
No comments:
Post a Comment